Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thank You

Hey jammers! I know it's been a while since I posted on here, and it will probably be a while before I post on here again... but I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for the support you have given me through taking the time to view and enjoy this blog. Whether you have been reading this blog since it was created or you are just seeing it for the first time, your kind thoughts regarding the content on this blog have been noticed and have supported me greatly during the past 4 years (has it seriously been that long since I created this?!).

In fact, my experiences on Animal Jam and with this blog have affected my life outside of Animal Jam in ways that I can hardly even describe, and about a month ago, I realized that writing about my experiences had become a favorite hobby of mine. Over the past couple of months, I have often found myself writing on whatever piece of loose leaf paper I can find about whatever happens to be on my mind at that moment, and writing these passages has certainly been a relaxing muse for me.

Furthermore, some of the experiences that I have had in real life lately have reminded me a lot of some of my experiences on Animal Jam. Near the end of my experiences in Jamaa, several of my Animal Jam friends and I worked together to establish exciting games for the Gggal Company (a mock business that we created and was named after my friend gggal). Two years later, I am in the process of establishing cool workshops for an Aerospace Engineering festival for elementary school students in our area (I am really looking forward to it!). I was also the deputy of Dragon Clan, a group on Animal Jam that a few friends that I know in real life and I led together; I am now the president of the Aerospace club at my school. Not only that, but the compliments on my writing that I have received from people that I know in real life are comparable to the support that you guys have been giving for this blog all of these years.

Last but certainly not least, I met so many awesome people on Animal Jam who supported me greatly during my time on there, and I now have several equally awesome friends in real life. Both groups of friends are, in many ways, my family, and I can't emphasize enough how grateful I am that they are a part of my life. <3

A couple of weeks ago, I learned that two of my younger cousins now play Animal Jam (this is a part of where my motivation for writing this post came from). I logged on there for a few minutes to hang out with them for a bit, and I became so nostalgic for the days during which I was active on AJ as I looked around at the multitude of updates on the site and as I told my cousins about some of my experiences on AJ. It really is amazing that so many things can happen in just a few months.

Long story short, I have noticed that the personality that I developed through my experiences with blogging and AJ has gradually blended with how I act and perceive things in real life, and both these personality changes and my growth in maturity have had an extremely positive effect on my life.

Thank you again for your endless support, and I hope you all have a jam-tastic day and holiday season!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, long time no.. chat, I guess? It's "warriorcatz2" here, and hello again, after 3-4-something years! Just thought I'd drop by and see if you 1. Still remembered this blog and 2. Remembered me and all the wild stuff that went down. You're.. 18 now, and it's almost surreal to be typing to you again. I don't use warrior as a name anymore, usually I just use Fanta now. If you'd like to chat again and even just catch up, just let me know!! Overall just stopped by to say hey :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi warriorcatz!!! I definitely remember you!!! I'm also pleasantly surprised you accurately guessed my current age. :)

      I like your new name, too! Fanta Orange is my favorite soft drink. :D :P

      I still look at this blog pretty frequently, and it definitely makes me feel nostalgic for the days during which I was active on this blog and game. I honestly don't think any game has shaped my personality as much as this game has, and it's bittersweet to think about the amazing friends that I made (including yourself) through this blog and game. However, I'm also excited about all of the opportunities that I will be able to pursue in the future, all of which will likely shape my personality even more. :D

      Speaking of which, I just learned about a month ago that I have been accepted to Georgia Tech (my dream school!!) and will be majoring in Aerospace Engineering there starting this Fall. :D

      I would love to chat with you again! We can always use the chat box on the Chat page of this blog to do so (although everything we say will be public). :)

      So much has happened since I stopped being active on this blog, and I'm so grateful for the experiences I have had both then and now. It feels really weird to know that most of my real-life friends still don't know I wrote this blog... perhaps I will tell them one day... :P :)

      How have you been? I hope life has been treating you well since we last talked, and as previously mentioned, I would love to catch up with you! :)

      Your friend,
      wolfstar62867

      Delete
    2. Wow, hello there! I'm honestly shocked you replied. Very interesting you come back here time to time! Also glad to know I'm not the only one who had such a personality shaped by Animal Jam. It's wild to think that I played so avidly so long ago. Now it's barely a passing thought. I think we've all changed so much, and it's honestly crazy!

      And yes, I was chatting with a friend earlier about Animal Jam and she reminded me about the good times I spent on here, more specifically the little group and your blog, so I decided to browse. And then I thought to myself "wouldn't it be amazing if wolf actually responded if you dropped her a message?" And you did! I'm grateful, and still shocked, in all honesty! (And yes, look at me, the age-remembering god)

      Major congratulations on getting into your dream school! That sounds great, and Aerospace Engineering sounds incredible! I hope you enjoy it! (As for me, I'm still working out some kinks in my classes...)

      I've been pretty good! Just a little torn between my school and home life, as well as trying to fit in some time for myself in the mess. I've been pursuing a lot of odd hobbies however. Yoyoing and flying kites are on the list for spring!

      I'm glad you're doing well. It seems like you've come so far, and I hope you continue on this journey! I'm honestly really happy for you, (and heck we haven't even talked in like three years)! ((And yeah, I think catching up on the blog chat sounds great, anytime! Let me know!))

      Your friend,
      Fanta (warrior??)

      Delete
    3. I honestly took way too long to respond to this; sorry about that. (I'm definitely a lot less active on this blog now!) :P I was (and still am) very touched that you and your friend thought of me! Do you remember who the friend was by any chance?

      I agree that we all have changed since AJ! I personally feel that I've matured a lot since then. :P :)

      Thank you so much for your support, and thank you for being such a great friend during our time on AJ!! :D

      I wish you the absolute best in all of your life endeavors! <3

      wolfstar62867

      Delete
  2. Hey Wolfstar!! It's Cat92299 here!! I just wanted to check on you and see how you were doing! I haven't spoken to you in so long. I hope you'll see this sooner rather than later and maybe we can catch up. If you're ever on social media you can find me as Cat Evans on facebook, Catisonfiire on Instagram, and xZeldaCatx on snapchat. Or if you happen to have discord, Catisonfire#2883. Hope to hear from you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cat!! It really has been a while! I'm in college now and have had a great experience there so far! I've been able to pursue things in college that I could only dream of during my middle and high school years, and I look forward to what is to come! :)

      I've definitely missed spending time with you on AJ, and I also would love to catch up soon!

      I hope life has treated you well!

      wolfstar62867 <3

      Delete
    2. If you wanna catch up, hmu on some social media if you have any! Tbh I still get on AJ lol. Would you ever consider getting back on?

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867