Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wolfstar Clone Clan Has Been Established! Also, Therareitem Was Spotted!!!!

Hey jammers! Today I was just hanging out with my friends on Animal Jam in my den, when sml26662 decided to look like me again (she sometimes looks like me for humor). That gave me an idea: to establish a Wolfstar Clone Clan! I brought in my 2 clones, ilovewolves43 and MoonStar98, and the clan began! Watch the video below if you dare...... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! >:)

Not long after the Wolfstar Clone Clan was established, sml told me to follow her, and sure enough, we spotted therareitem (a scammer who scammed SparkleWolf123's panda plush a while back) in her den!!!


Here is therareitem's profile to proove that she really is therareitem!


If you see this jammer, be sure to be extra careful! Your panda plush could be next!


Well, that's all for now, jammers, and I hope you have a jam-tastic day!



1 comment:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867