Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Soul Wolves Band has been Established!

Hey jammers! Today I was just hanging out with some friends, when wolfypup7 came up with an idea: to start a band! The band is called The Soul Wolves, and we're always open to new members! Here is a picture!

(From L-R) Back: Blaze star (JammerGirl27546)
Front: Dancing fire (Countess Grandninja), Pink soul (wolfypup7), and Starwolf (me!!!)
Here is a list of all the members of the band!

 Singers                                                      Guitar Players                  
Dancing fire (Countess Grandninja)             nbney* (nicoleie2)
Pink soul (wolfypup7)

Drummers                                       Dancers                
Red moon (BunnyLover575)                Starwolf (me!)
Blaze star (JammerGirl27546)

*nbney= no band name established yet

Well, that's all for now, jammers, and I hope you have a jam-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867