Saturday, June 30, 2012

A New Clan Has Been Established!!!

Hey jammers! Today I was just hanging out in Jamaa, when my friends and I decided to start a clan! We decided to name it Iceclan, and already quite a few people are in it! Here is a picture of me in my form I use for Iceclan!


Basic Information
Name: Roseleaf
Position: Medicine Cat (yes, we are cats in this clan, even though you can be any animal)
Personality: Roseleaf is a very brave cat who will always be there to help her clan. She always does her best to save the lives of as many injured warriors and apprentices as possible, and she would risk her life to save Iceclan.
More Information: Roseleaf started out as a kit with a dream to be the best warrior Iceclan has ever known. However, while she was training as an apprentice, she decided that being a warrior just didn't seem to suit her, so she decided to become a medicine cat. Because of this, she switched from being an apprentice to being a medicine apprentice, and to this day she remains proud to be the medicine cat of Iceclan.

Well, that's all for now, jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!


P.S: Please don't think that by joining Iceclan I betrayed Dragon Clan. I am very loyal to both clans, and I would never betray either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867