Sunday, June 3, 2012

JB Imposter has Returned Again! AND We Discovered Some VERY Inappropriate Dens!

Today, I showed one of JB's (JammerGirl27546's) imposter's dens to sml26662, when a NEW imposter of JB popped in out of NOWHERE! Here is a picture of her (I figured out the imposter was a she) rushing in and her profile picture!


Just like she did with all the other imposters she made of JB, she acted REALLY gross around all of us! She even said this to me!


It was just downright gross! She also said to sml not long after that she liked her the best! If you see this jammer, be sure to report them! Just a few minutes after this incident, we found three inappropriate dens! Here is a video featuring the inappropriate dens and why they are considered inappropriate!


Be sure to report all three of the jammers who own inappropriate dens, and have a jam-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867