Monday, June 4, 2012

3,000 Views Party!!!!!!!!!

Guess what jammers?! My blog has officially reached 3,000 views, and I'm going to have a 3,000 views party! Here is the information for the party!


My 3,000 Views Party!!!!!!!!!

Day: June 5, 2012
Time: 6-7 PM Eastern Time (check back frequently just in case changes occur with this)
Location: My den
Server: Congo
Alternate Server (just in case server is full): Comet

Well, that's all for now jammers! I hope you attend my party, and have a jam-tastic day!

3 comments:

  1. what day is june 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O today ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait is it EST? cos then that means my time is 17 hours ahead of you. and it will be..
    aww that means ill be at school! D:
    sorry i wont be able to attend

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867