Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Report This Jammer!!!!

Hey jammers! Today we were just doing a movie produsction, and a friend of mine, avgmonkey, was the bad guy in the movie, and the whole movie turned out pretty good until we combated the bad guy. Then avg kept saying "miss" everytime we tried to attack her, even when we said "no miss!!!!" At one point we asked avg politely to please stop missing our attacks, and then she said "I can miss all I want," and started being really mean about it, turning the movie fight into a REAL fight!!!! Later on she even scammed one of my other friend's, caroline148531's, red rare giraffe plush!!! Even though avg gave the rare plush back to caroline, I'm still MAD!!!! Here is her profile picture!


Be sure to report this jammer for being a scammer AND a mean jammer!!!

Well, that's all for now, jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

1 comment:

  1. wolfstar if the jammer scams and gives it back you should forgive. Why would you blog about this poor jammer. It seems like roleplaying to me. Let it go and just delete this. they were probably young at the time. Come on. seriously just forgive.

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867