Friday, June 15, 2012

We Figured Out Who Created Wolfstar628678!

Hey jammers! Today I was just hanging out with some friends, when SW (SparkleWolf123) said she figured out who created one of my imposters, wolfstar628678!


I asked her who the creator of wolfstar628678 was, and she said it was a jammer named Ocean78!


I'm still confused about this whole situation: why would this jammer create an imposter of someone he doesn't even know?!?! Weird...... Well that's all for now jammers, and I hope you have a jam-tastic day!

3 comments:

  1. ocean78, is sparklewolf123! I have proof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would SW (SparkleWolf123) create an imposter of me? :\

      Delete
  2. She's lying, Ws why would I do that to you? If I did, someone hacked my account. :/ -SparkleWolf123 I GO ON AJ NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867