Friday, June 1, 2012

Harry Potter House Quiz Results

Ok, I know this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Animal Jam, but I took a Harry Potter quiz today, and here are the results I got!
(Click to Enlarge)

Interesting..... I expected to get Ravenclaw because I'm really smart, but oh well. I AM very friendly though, I have to admit, and hard-working for certain, so that's probably how I got Hufflepuff instead of Ravenclaw. I also decided to take another Harry Potter House quiz to confirm my results, and sure enough, the results of the second quiz were relatively the same. Here are the results I got for the second quiz!












Here are the links to the quizzes so you can take them too!


Well, that's all for now, jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    you know what I got already... its so long!!! DX
    if you forgot, i got Slytherin. . .. ... .... . .........
    hahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i meant the quiz was so long.

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867