Friday, June 29, 2012

A Zoo Has Been Established!!!!

Hey jammers! Guess what? One of my friends, BunnyLover575, came up with two awesome ideas: to come up with a zoo and an AJ's Got Talent in my den! And guess what else?! The zoo has officially been established! I decided to call it The Animal Jam Adventure, and here is a sneak peek at the zoo!

(Click to Enlarge)





Pretty cool, huh? I will also be hiring people to work at the zoo! To experience this amazing zoo first-hand, simply come to my den! As many of you know, my user is wolfstar62867, and I will keep my den unlocked so anyone can visit the zoo! See ya- hey WAIT A MINUTE! Before you leave this blog and go to the zoo, I must go over a few rules of the zoo to keep everyone safe!

Rules:
  1. DO NOT use weapons while in the zoo (except to cut lemons to make lemonade; also you can wear weapons, just don't use them)
  2. NO climbing/jumping over/leaning on the fences when at the zoo (no exceptions, for I made specific walkways around the pens) for 2 reasons: 1. Too many people doing this could break a fence, letting the animals in that pen loose (not good!) 2. For your own safety (A lot of animals don't like strangers in their territory, and besides, you could get badly injured doing these kinds of things)
  3. NO stealing lemonade (they are 2 gems each)
  4. NO feeding the animals (unless you are one of the staff members)
  5. NO playing with the animals (staff members must interact with the animals a certain way)
  6. NO I MEAN NO harming the animals in the zoo!!!!!!!! Breaking this rule will cause you to be severely punished.
Well, anyways, that's all for now jammers, and I hope to see you at the zoo!

6 comments:

  1. Checkout my blog! type in iheartanimaljam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooh I shall come >:3 (is it still open?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be a fox there?
    Tt2011-tiger taco2011

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Just let me know when you want to do the zoo and I will switch dens. :)

      Delete
  4. Wolfstar62867 can u buddy me on an plz? My username is QStar2722 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh.. its locked. Buddy meh so I can get in. yinwolf and search my videos out! yinwolf Aj is my channel, maybe I will feature your zoo sometime if you like. Just buddy me and let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867