Thursday, June 7, 2012

Duck Plushies?

Hey jammers! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted on here; lately I've been playing with DragonWolf70 on this game called Everquest 2 (eq2 for short), so ya sorry about that. Anyways, while I was trying out a new glitch at the Summer Carnival (that's right jammers the Summer Carnival came out today!!!), I came near one of the areas where they sell plushies for a certain number of tickets, when I saw plushies that weren't currently on sale, duck plushies! Here is a picture!


If you look closely, you can see three duck plushies! Will duck plushies come to Summer Carnival stores soon? Stay tuned to find out!

Well, that's all for now jammers, and as I always say, I hope you have a jam-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867