Saturday, June 2, 2012

I Might Change my Style.........

While I was participating in a movie today as my wolf, I was putting on a costume for the movie, and I LOVED it! I loved it so much, I'm thinking about possibly wearing it as my new style! I'm not certain though. Here are the two styles I'm deciding between (Style 1 being my older style and Style 2 being the new style)!

Style 1:



Style 2:



Two of my friends, cat1013 and smurf58105, told me which style they liked better today. Smurf58105 liked the first style better because she said it was the Victory she knew, but cat1013 thought the second style was better because she said it was really pretty. Which style do YOU like better? Comment below and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. its smurf, and i want my old victory still

    ReplyDelete
  2. da first one is just better i have no idea why, but it just is.

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867