Sunday, June 10, 2012

WOLFY CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right jammers! Wolfy39179 came back to AJ!!!!!!!!! I was just hanging out at someone's den, when I received this jamagram.

(Click to Enlarge)

Oh my gosh when I received that jamagram I was SOOOO excited!!!!!!! After I friended wolfy's new account, she came to my location, and we were both so happy to see each other again!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D


Here is a video we made dedicated to wolfy's return!!! Man, I thought I would never see wolfy again!!!

If you want to buddy wolfy or if you were friends with wolfy's other account, here is her new username (mentioned in the video) so you can buddy her!

User: XxLaykinxX

Well, that's all for now, jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! And thanks for saying my blog is awesome. x3 I love you all! <333

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867