Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Tribute to Those Who Have Left Us... :(

Hey jammers! All of my friends are quitting AJ I noticed... :( Because of this, I decided to make a tribute to my friends who have left AJ since I started. Here is the list of all the awesome friends who have quit so far along with pics of them... :(

Metropolis/wolfy39179 (I think she quit again... D:)


SparkleWolf123


Dragonologist143 (I wish I could have gotten closer to her before she quit... D:)


Bubblebug89


StarRules101/Starclan529

This is Star's old profile... sniff :'(

alex53142


tennessee2001 (she's quitting after New Years... D:)


Well, that's all for now, and have a jam-tastic day... waaaa. :(

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to not of told you this but umm... Billtom1313 Quit AJ a week ago any thing ya wanna ask just ask DragonWolf or me on AJ Bye.............-GoldenHunter7

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867