Sunday, March 3, 2013

I AM SO SICK OF THIS!!!! >:(

OMG GRRRRRR!!! >:( >:( >:(

My friend on AJ, warriorcatz2, is thinking about quitting Animal Jam. When I found out about this, I was like "NO!!!! YOU CAN'T QUIT!!!" Today I was hanging out with warriorcatz2, and she told me that someone asked her "if u quit can u give me ur stuff." She didn't even feel sorry that warrior was quitting!!! It was like all she cared about was some pixels on a computer (which are all rares are)!!!! Later on, lalalalalalalarenee, warrior, and I hung out in the Crystal Sands, when someone else asked warrior the EXACT SAME QUESTION!!!! I joined my friend's side instantly; I WAS SO MAD BECAUSE ALL ANYONE CARED ABOUT WAS WARRIOR'S STUFF INSTEAD ABOUT WARRIOR HERSELF!!!

IT'S JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS IN ANIMAL FACTORIES, WHERE PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT THE ANIMALS' MEAT AND NOT ABOUT THE ANIMALS!!!

OMG I AM SO MAD!!!

(From L-R): Me, warriorcatz2, lalalalalalalarenee
Well, that's all jammers, and have a jam-tastic day... >:(

P.S: The only good thing that happened was that this was my 300th post... :(

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear.. I'm sorry this happened. Just like today, I gave away that fox hat to make someone happy. I don't care about other's items.. (I just want a collar to look like old wolfy!) I wish people would focus on the person and not their items.. It's not right. I mean, do you want a friend, or do you want a hat that goes on your pixelated character in an online game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! I care about people more than rares! No matter how much i want something i COULD NEVER ask that! I always remember just pixels! If something isnt on someones trade i always respect that. Sadly people dont do the same for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :'( ppl are so selfish these days! 1 day i was at jamma this person said ' ppl who r quitting go to my den!!!' so i came to see whats going on... and he went there and said ' i don't care if you quitting! just give me your rares and I will be happy!. so cruel! -lily ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thats horible! :( Why cant people just CARE about others! We are all human!"All people are born equal"

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry that happened. People are so UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wolfstar it's it's something sad... Sinice Warrior catz WAS quitting it's better I tell you somethin' here *sigh* I don't really wanna say it 'cause peeps are quiting left and right but.. LILLY IS QUITING :( sry to tell you that. She's nice,cool and awesome!! DragonClan isn't full without her DX

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867