Saturday, March 10, 2012

Clover Blankets Are Now On Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what jammers?! The clover blanket has returned to the Jam Mart Clothing Store for St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


These Clover Blankets may dissappear once St. Patrick's Day is over, so be sure to pick up your very own clover blanket today!

Also, I actually bought a purple clover blanket to have along with my blue clover blanket, but I tried the purple clover blanket on, and it was just too much purple! Because of this, I traded it for a green clover blanket, and now I don't know which clover I like more!!!!!!

This clover (this is an old picture that I used to use as my profile picture):


Or this clover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hmm........... I wonder........... this is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867