Sunday, March 18, 2012

Probably the Biggest Fight I Have Ever Experienced.........

Today while I was on Animal Jam, one of my friends, named Fairy, came and all of a sudden became SUPER snotty and MEAN! She started a fight with me, and she almost started ANOTHER one later on when she tried to pick on JB! Here is a picture of the MASSIVE fight!


At one point, Fairy started calling us all "headlights!" Also, here are some of the mean things she said!





I mean, how mean is that?! Also, here is her profile picture so you know which username to search if you want to report her!



Even though she deleted me, I honestly don't miss her AT ALL! Also, here is the link to the video my friend ilovemypets8 made featuring the fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_tnPfMvl9I&feature=g-all-s&context=G26aebfdFAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

  1. was it really that bad?? :( shes one of my friends she was never ever meant to mean or to my friends.. :(

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867