Friday, January 18, 2013

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY JAMMERS OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SO I WAS JUST SITTING THERE IN THE CORAL CANYONS ON BRB, AND I CAME BACK, AND GUESS WHO I SAW STANDING RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME DOING NOTHING!?!?!?!?! THE FAMOUS OMNIPOTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O


HERE IS HER PROFILE!!!!


I tried adding her but it said she wasn't accepting buddy requests right now. What a shock. Here is what we said.

Me: Hi
Omnipotence: Hello
(Omnipotence randomly leaves)
My reaction:


I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS OCCURRED!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... 

Update: Ok... Considering I'm actually CALM now, here is the music video Omnipotence made waaaay back in January 2012 with me in it! (other people I know in this video: wolfy39179, smurf58105, montyboy101)

I miss wolfy... waa... D:

   
(Credit for the video goes to Pangaea, currently Omnipotence)

Here is her blog if you want to check it out :P

 http://www.theajhq.blogspot.com/

Well, that's all for now jammers, and enjoy your 3 day weekend! :D
 
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

7 comments:

  1. Im her friend :P She's pretty nice. Why are you freaking out? O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup w i've never even HEARD of her but ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok; I didn't even hear about her until December 2011 in Jamaa Township, when a huge argument started up involving her (she was Wando20 back then). I was like "Whaaa...?"

      Delete
  3. Shes famous huh i never heard of her....... Well i feel i should say one thing....... I CAUGHT STINKING COBALION YESSSS!!!!!! WITH A POKEBALL!(regular) AFTER USING 20 POKE BALLS, 8 GREAT BALLS, and 5 ULTRA BALLS! STINKING POKEMON WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol and the other 1 ya caught with a normal old pokeball i mean really Y spend your money on an ultra ball when you can get a pokeball for some reason the wrork better you are so far ahead of me! :I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They want to trick us into thinking more expensive things are better but its a lie!!!!!!!!

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867