Sunday, January 6, 2013

Omg... Talk About Rare DRAMA..... D:

Hey jammers! Shortly after creating a new fox, a friend of mine I wasn't all that close to, but was my daughter in the game, came to my den and asked me to send her stuff for her birthday. I said sure and sent her a firefly necklace I didn't want anymore hoping she would like it. All of a sudden, she started a whole bunch of DRAMA because I didn't send her "a whole bunch of stuff." Read this conversation to learn more about what happened (Princess Snowystar is me, Enchanted Magicleopard is the old friend).

Btw I sent her the firefly necklace shortly after I said "Happy Birthday! :)"


Yes, I know, I exploded...

Sheesh... I don't have to send her ALL MY ITEMS just because it's her birthday!!! Golly... Here is her profile; I actually deleted her after she "ran away" because the little friendship we had wasn't worth the drama. :l


As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure it was really her birthday...

Also, I go back to school on Tuesday, and I probably won't be able to post or get on AJ as much once school starts back simply because of, well, school stuff. :P

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

6 comments:

  1. No offense but something is always happening D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O Wow.... I think one present would be enough... Thats just greedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are SO dramatic -.- I mean really :l there is ALWAYS something wrong :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it was my b-day I never even got a birthday party! And no presents on AJ! That's just greedy I say just greedy...............

    ReplyDelete
  5. if u want a rare than work for it! i mean a little party on aj would be the much i rly wanted i mean spending time with my family and freinds is the best i want -lilysquinkies i wush there :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. :(((((( alex said i stole her lava i never did i swear!!!!!! :(( someone did but it was not me i never even wanted a lava !!!!-lilysquinkies

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867