Monday, August 26, 2013

More ASDF Scenes :D

Hey jammers! Today birdle, coolchico, gggal, and I acted out 3 more ASDF scenes on AJ! Here is the video featuring the scenes. :D

Credits:

"Welcome to Standing Up School:"

Birdle: Teacher
Coolchico: Student Who Failed
Wolfstar62867 (me!): Student Who Didn't Fail

"Hello Mine Turtle:"

Wolfstar62867: Turtle
Coolchico: Person Who Stepped On Turtle
Gggal: Bunny Who Says "OH" Right Before Turtle Explodes
Birdle: Another Bystander

"Tree Powers Activate:"

Coolchico: Woman Being Robbed
Wolfstar62867: Thief
Birdle: Hero Who Attempts to Save Woman Being Robbed

All credit for these ideas goes to ASDF (whatever that stands for)! I do not own the sound in the background or any of ASDF's original scenes, and I got the picture of the explosion from Google Images. :D

That's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

3 comments:

  1. hey what slideshow do you use? thanks -sw unsigned in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Interesting! I can't watch it though..
    ~BlackKyurem
    P.S. My sis has been making a fanfiction.. poor Ed, being half Hollow and people thinking of him as a demon.. Man my sis comes up with some SAD stuff sometimes. O_O (Ichigo I think you are going to have an easier time with Hichigo then Ed will with his Hollow of whom is currently unnamed. Sis will come up with something eventually.)
    SWIRLY LINES! WHEE!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww WS, im sad your not posting on this blog as often as you used to :(

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867