Sunday, August 4, 2013

Update on Glitches

Hey guys. I made another video with coolchico featuring just how much glitches have changed since December 2011. Here it is.... -sigh- D:

 
If you want to know why I sound so gloomy in this post compared to usual, it's because one of my friends kind of ticked me off a few minutes ago. Here is coolchico's post explaining what happened. :(


I mean we were all just having a good time and suddenly SW decided to explode and think we automatically hated her just because we switched from tinychat to xat and didn't see what she said on tinychat. :(

That's all for now, and have a jam-tastic day... D:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867