Friday, July 25, 2014

Music and Banner Update

Hey jammers! As you may have noticed, the music didn't automatically start playing when you accessed this blog. That's because I searched up the song that I display on this blog, Galaxies by Owl City, on soundcloud.com again in order to change the settings so that it would not play automatically (I have heard that this can be quite annoying to people visiting my blog). However, SoundCloud seems to have made quite a few changes to the way you can embed songs since I last shared a song from there, and I cannot remove the multitude of comments displayed throughout the song. I am really sorry about the inconvenience. If you want to listen to this song, scroll down to the bottom of this blog and click the white arrow in the purple circle next to the word "Galaxies."

Since I am a non-member on Animal Jam now (and therefore can no longer play as Eternal Clevermoon) and hardly ever get on there anymore anyway, I decided to update my banner in honor of my favorite quote that I was first exposed to during my 6th grade year. Also, I feel that this banner reveals my personality not just through the fonts of the text and the colors of the text and border but also through the image displayed in the background of the banner (it is my favorite banner so far).

I hope you enjoy both of these updates, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. Hey WS!!! It's me, Cat! I don't know if you'll actually see this, but I miss you SO much. AJ just isn't that same without you. ):
    Also, I'm a member now! I've been a member for over a year actually. I don't remember if you were around when I first got my membership. I got it last year in September a few days after my birthday (September 22)!
    Well... I hope everything's going well for you! A lot has changed since you've been gone. In AJ and in IRL (for me). I'm 15, in 9th grade, and in my high school's Marching Band. ^-^ 'Tis all very exciting. :3
    Just letting you know what's all going on and that I still remember you and I miss you. Hope you'll see this!! :3

    Sincerely,
    Cat XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Cat! This really brightened up my day. :) I miss you too!

      Cool that you have a membership now! I remember feeling rather ecstatic way back when I first got my membership, and it sounds like you were excited as well!

      Hope high school and marching band are going well! I used to play the alto saxophone back when I was in my middle school's band, but I became less interested in playing my saxophone over the years and decided to not continue band in high school. However, I participate in a number of extracurricular activities, and I am currently one of the vice presidents (I might become one of the presidents next year) of the Aerospace Engineering club at my school (not shocking considering the fact that this blog clearly reveals my love for this field... haha).

      I was a freshman in high school last year, so if you need any advice regarding this school year, feel free to ask me! I love helping people out; and many of my real life friends, like you guys, know me as the person who gives good advice.

      On a final note, have a "jam-tastic" day! ;)

      Your friend,
      wolfstar62867 <3

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867