Tuesday, December 23, 2014

We Both Changed...

Hey Jammers! Today I was just hanging out in Jamaa for the first time since... ok, let's face it; it's been forever since I logged on to this site. As a result, I got to feast myself to a gazillion changes that took place since I left in March. I will post just a few of those changes on this blog.

For one thing, the number of adventures that exist in Jamaa has multiplied like wildfire. In addition, I had a feeling that AJHQ (Animal Jam Headquarters) would use this beach area to expand upon their adventures.


What I DIDN'T know was that this "expansion" would be the arrival of underwater adventures! How cool is that!


Here are pictures of the entrances to the ocean adventures that were released.




Also, see that cave that pops up when you first enter the ocean adventures?


It actually leads to Bahari Bay. :)


There are also a few new land adventures as well. Be sure to check them out if you haven't already!




By the way, there is this rock pathway just to the left of the entrance to The Hive adventure that leads to this crystal structure that I think is really cool... just putting that out there... :P


In addition, a huge assortment of new items have been released in the Diamond Shop. Here is a picture that includes all the new animals in Jamaa.

The polar bear, otter, hyena, and eagle are now available for purchase in the Diamond Shop!
Here are two pictures that include all the new pets in Jamaa.

The fox, lion, owl, monkey, sugar glider, and rhino (the fox, lion, owl, sugar glider, and rhino are new)
The giraffe, hummingbird, cheetah, eagle, and tiger (the giraffe, cheetah, and eagle are new)
Finally, a new row of colors has been added to the array of colors that you can choose from for the colors of your animals!


Sadly, this also means that the Secret Color Glitch that many of us used to love no longer exists (you can read more about this glitch on my Glitch Planet page)... RIP Secret Color Glitch. :(

I also realized that Animal Jam wasn't the only one that changed since I was active on this site a year and a half ago; I changed as well. I feel like my experiences with high school caused me to mature in ways I can't describe, and the lessons I learned since I started high school last year have definitely had an impact on how I interact with people on a day-to-day basis.

In spite of this, I was extraordinarily happy to find two of my old Animal Jam friends, coolchico and Feelers, on this site, and I hung out with them some while I checked out all the new updates on this game. I miss you guys!

That's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic holiday season and beginning of the season of Winter!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. Hey cool! Just found this blog, and I love it! PLEASE post again Wolfstar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you swirlshine! I checked out your blog last night, and it looks really awesome! Keep up the great work! You also seem super nice. My journey in Jamaa is basically done, but I may have to log on to Animal Jam again sometime just so I can buddy you... haha. :P

      I created a new post just now if you want to check that out. You will really like it if you are interested in the Drifting Tides story a friend of mine and I started and/or want more music options on this blog. :)

      I hope you have a jam-tastic day!

      -wolfstar62867

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867