Monday, April 6, 2015

Music Updates + Drifting Tides

Hey jammers! I decided to add a few songs to the bottom of this song in addition to "Galaxies" by Owl City that you may like. Scroll down to the bottom of this blog if you want to listen to them!

Also, I've been looking back at some of the memories I made during my time in Jamaa, and I realized that the story that MoonWolfa and I created titled Drifting Tides (with Faolan, Violet, and crew) was never completed! In fact, the only parts of this story that were written were the introduction and an event that takes place near the end of the story (erm... spoiler alert). Because I really like this story, I may write a completed version of it in a future post...

Here is a link to a post I created with more information about this story.

Drifting Tides Book

That's all for now jammers! I miss you all, and I hope you are having a jam-tastic time in Jamaa and in real life!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also thinking about writing a prequel to this story in the point of view of Stevie once Drifting Tides is finished. After all, I have an interesting back-story in mind for her, and her personality makes her an ideal protagonist. :D

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867