Thursday, December 29, 2011

PARTIES- 3 OF THEM!!!!! Also Featuring........ AN IMPOSTER!!!!!

Today, some of my friends and I were celebrating the fact that wolfy39179's blog had 3,000 (now around 3,500) views!!!


For the first party, we invited all the people we possibly could, so the party was SUPER chaotic and CRAZY!!! I felt really bad for wolfy, so I decided that we could have a party with JUST the people wolfy knows. Here is a picture of the second party, which was AWESOME!!!



The third party was JUST as epic as the second one!!! Also, there was a person on Animal Jam with the username february555 who was impersonating Ashley Tisdale. She actually USED to be a friend of wolfy and I, but then she started being really mean to all of us. She even deleted me, but at this point, I don't even care. Search the username february555 and report them for being a bully, scamming....... whatever.

5 comments:

  1. The first party wasn't much fun, put the 2nd and 3rd were awesome because of all my friends! Thanks wolfstar for being an awesome friend. And by the way, why was that girl posing as Ashley Tisdale, i found it kinda funny, :P. And i'm not sure if i was her friend.... but, i dont know. Your an AWESOME friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, she's in the pic, well she was never my friend, i think she was JB's or Kyra's, might have been yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly do not know a clue as to why that girl posed as Ashley Tisdale, and she did used to be my friend. Thank you for the complement! You're an awesome friend too! :)

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867