Sunday, May 13, 2012

Announcement About Wolfy39179's Heartbroken Poems

Those of you who knew wolfy39179 may know that she created a few Heartbroken poems during her time on Animal Jam. Well, I have decided to continue those poems. Here is my first Heartbroken poem.

My Heart is Forever Broken

My heart is forever broken. You left me on the curb, crying bloody tears until I could cry no more. My heart will forever ache. You pushed me aside for that other girl, that other person who seems to matter more. My heart will never mend, for you have never even bothered to consider how I must feel as I sit here this very moment. My heart tears to have you back, even though you have probably forgotten all about me by now. My heart remains torn in two, but your heart was barely even scratched. Because of you, my heart is forever broken.

2 comments:

  1. It's me wolfy :) And I love it! This is my second account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfy!!!!!! It's so great to see you again, and thank you! :D :D :D

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867