Sunday, May 6, 2012

TWO IMPOSTERS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED!!!!!

Today, while SparkleWolf123 and I were hanging out in SW's den, this imposter just randomly ran in!!!!


He kept smiling and grinning, and after a while of doing this, he did the evil face and left!!! Another friend of mine, cat1013, decided to do a search for any other imposters, and sure enough, she found one!!!



We went to their den, and the imposter all of a sudden started proclaiming that THEY were the real wolfstar! It got SO frustrating!!!!

Seriously....... who keeps making imposters of me?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry WS I'm sorry to bother you,but can you save me a heart locket for the rare item Monday?
    My mom won't bring me to my grand fathers house because my brother has to go to a session with his doctor or whatever but she won't get back til 7 and she takes care of him at 5:30 for dinner since she wont be back til 7:00 then she can't go my mom's sister must have already taken care of him,she's leaving right now.I have to stay because my little brother comes home AFTER me,so I'm the ONLY one that stays home,then I have to help my little brother with an essay he's only in 3rd grade and I'm in 8th XD I'm 12 and it SUCKS being the oldest your a role model to your siblings and you have to do EVERYTHING with them. :(
    So I'm sorry but that's pretty much my life AT HOME ONLY at school it's different.(not bad different good different.)
    ~SupperGirl28,
    on the bright side I get a phone :P

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867