Monday, October 7, 2013

RIM: Scary Bat Wings!

You read the title right jammers! This week, the extremely famous non-member bat wings that have been in extremely high demand for almost 3 years now have returned to Animal Jam for Rare Item Monday!!! Check it out! :D


I'm also really excited about tomorrow, for I will have enough diamonds tomorrow to purchase my very own snow leopard from the Diamond Shop! Yay! :D

Be sure to purchase these awesome wings before they fly off to new adventures!

Here is a random video I've been watching for a few minutes now to conclude this post (this is mainly for those of you who are fans of the Warriors series!). :)


Have a jam-tastic day everyone! :D

P.S: I do not own the video featured above. All credit for the video goes to its proper owner(s).

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867