Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ANOTHER Interesting Message!!! Also, Happy Valentine's Day!

GoldenHunter7 and I were just hanging out in GoldenHunter7's den, when another interesting message popped up.


This is the second message I received. Also, I was checking the chat history, when I saw this.



 The message appeared in chat history! At this point, I have a feeling this won't be the last message that pops up on everyone's screen.

Who knows what mysteries will be discovered next......


Also, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!



I hope Valentine's Day this year is better for everyone than the last, and I hope you all have a jam-tastic Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867