Saturday, February 4, 2012

TWO Flash Mobs........ IN ONE NIGHT!!! Also Featuring............ Terrible News Guys :(

Today, while some of my friends and I were hanging out in Jamaa, we decided to create a flash mob of horses! Just in case you don't know what a flah mob is, it is a group of people who go to a certain location and say a bunch of random things. Here is a picture of the horse flash mob!


Also, right after we warpped up the horse flash mob, we decided to do a flah mob where we were all different animals!!! DragonWolf70 was her horse, GoldenHunter7 was her lion, sml26662 was her seal, and I was my wolf! Here is a picture of the second flash mob!



Unfortunately, I also have some terrible news to share. One of my close friends on Animal Jam, named JammerGirl27546, who I call JB, and I were hanging out in Crystal Sands together, when JB told me that her mom would not let her go on Animal Jam again until this summer! :'( :'( :'( Also, there is a chance that JB will have to quit her awesome blog too! :'( JB, if you are reading this post, we want you to know that we already miss you dearly! :'(

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading it and it made my gut hurt i miss you all. And i'm gonna ask her if i can still get on the computer still i miss you all and i miss you to wolfstar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK I'M GONNA TAKE THAT AS A YES SHE SAID.........YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, so you can get on Animal Jam after all?! Oh my gosh, that's AWESOME!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867