Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Glitch Inside of a Glitch has been Discovered, AND Clones of Ilovewolves43!

First of all, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was really busy the last few days. While I was in the Temple of Zios yesterday, I discovered TWO glitches! One of them is actually a glitch inside of the Temple of Zios sky glitch! Here is a video of it!


I hope you enjoy this awesome glitch!

Also, while both wolfstar62867 and ilovewolves43 were on, ilovewolves was just running around the Temple of Zios, when this popped up on wolfstar's screen!


Two clones of ilovewolves43! If you think THIS is strange, you should see what happened when I switched to ilovewolves's screen!



The clones dissappeared! How strange is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867