Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An AWESOME Friend on AJ!

Today, JB introduced me to an AWESOME new friend, SupperGirl28!


While SupperGirl and I were hanging out together, I figured out she had a blog! Here is the link to it!

Animal Jam World of Adventure

I personally think this blog is SUPER epic, and I hope you do too! I also figured out that she had a lot of the same stuff I had! I tried looking like her, but I had a different color headdress and spiked collar. However, when she tried to look like me, she had ALL the same items I had, and in the same colors too!


Can you guess who is who? Don't ask SupperGirl or me for hints, because neither of us will give you any. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867