Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Movie Production!

Guess what jammers? I got some ideas for a new movie production! Here are the roles and an idea for the start of the play!

Character             Gender               Something About Them              
Julie                      girl                      has a very bright personality (dresses in bold colors)
Bailey                    girl                      likes pink
Carmen                 girl                      dresses like a tomboy
Alexander              boy                    dresses in mostly red, white, and/or black
Grim Reaper          boy                     is very scary-looking (must have scary name)
Spirit of Nora         girl                      is a spirit (must be completely white)
Swiftleaf                 girl                      wears different shades of green (leaf pattern recommended)

It is a glorious day in the fields, and Julie, Bailey, and Carmen are simply enjoying the sweet smell of the flowers and the soothing wind against their cheeks. Suddenly, a big, dark thunder cloud approaches. Kaboom! Everything goes black, and Julie, Bailey, and Carmen find themselves standing in the midst of a dark and spooky forest, with deadly monsters in every direction. Will the girls be able to make it out alive, or will they face an unfortunate death?

Well, I hope you like my ideas for the production, and comment below if you want to sign up for a part!

9 comments:

  1. Hehe I think you should be Julie. I could be the Spirit of Nora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I think I'd be best at Julie as well. Also, sml asked me on Animal Jam today if she could be the Spirit of Nora, even though I personally think she'd be better at Bailey because sml loves pink.

      Delete
    2. If I can't be that I'm ok. :D I just didn't pick Carmen because JB or SG (Suppergirl) would want to be her.

      Delete
    3. I still don't know whether to put sml or you as the Spirit of Nora. Maybe we can talk about it when both of you are on, and I agree that either JB or SG would want to be Carmen, along with DW (DragonWolf70). Girls can be boy parts and vise-versa, though, so that should make things a little easier. :)

      Delete
    4. D: I might not be able to play on aj alot!
      I'll be Swiftleaf My real fav. color is not red it's green!

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867