Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bad News Guys.......

One day, while I was checking out the Jammerzine (JB's blog), this message box was constantly popping up saying, "Would you like some iGoogle widgets?" and everytime I clicked "Cancel," it kept taking me to this random webpage, and it sometimes made Internet Explorer crash!!! Even though there weren't any viruses when we scanned our computer for them, after we accessed the Jammerzine again, it kept making this clicking noise like it was redirecting a link or something, and I wanted to get off the blog immediatly so that we would not risk picking up a virus from the blog. Here is a picture of the message box!


I don't think I can access the Jammerzine anymore because of this!!! :'( I'm really sorry about this JB, and I feel SUPER bad!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

3 comments:

  1. That happened to me too!!
    But I can still be on it my Internet already has problems (lol) it kept poping up....
    weird right...
    it didn't just happen to just me or just you...

    -SupperGirl28

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens with me also!!!! At least it isn't like the message that popped up once before.... Well when I hit cancel it takes me to the other website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens 2 me to! everytime i clicked cancel it took me to all thios random stuff! it was weird and 1 or 2 times this message came up saying: would you like a love partener?' and it had this word i should'nt put on here but it starts with s and then it took me to this dating site! :I

    I guess Theese messages don't realise im 11!! IM NOT LIKE 20!

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867