Friday, August 3, 2012

5,000+ page views -SupperGirl28

Hey Jammers!
I'm having a new party! (finally!) I'ma post this on all blogs I'm contributing too!
I don't have 5,000+ views YET but by the time the party is I'll probably have 5,000+ views!But if not who cares I'm close!
Here's the details:


When: Sunday,August 5th 2012
What Time: 11:00 PM - 10:00 AM
Why: 5,000+ veiws!
Theme:Anything!
Where: My den,will be switching lands
Server: DESNA
Also I will put this on all my post till the day of the party to remind you!
  Yay!!!!!
A Party!
I really think nobody will come :( but it's worth a shot!
I hope you really come if it needs to be changed....I'm sorry >:(
And I wont be on tomorrow because my dad is coming into town and is visiting us all day,but he's bringing he's "Girl friend" *Rolls eyes* I talked to him today and when I got off the phone I was like "Why does he have to bring Amy (that's his girlfriend's name) all the time when he comes to visit us,mom?" and she said "Idk but I don't think he should be bringing his girlfriend when he comes down.It should be you guys and him not you guys,him,and HER." yeah so...Sorry I wont be able to post but MoonWolfa said she would so if she doesn't that's okay... :P
Well that's all for now remember to join the party!
Bye Jammers!
~SupperGirl28

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867