Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Think Wolfy Quit........ :'(

Hi jammers. I was just clearing out my buddy list, and I clicked on wolfy's user, which is XxLaykinxX, and this is what I saw...... :'(


I can't say this for certain, but I think wolfy quit again....... :'( It also says in my buddy list that wolfy hasn't been on for 15 days.....


Here are some pictures of wolfy in her memory. :'(

Here is a picture of wolfy from back when she was wolfy39179.


This is her old profile.....


Here is a picture of us doing the original Coral Canyons sky glitch together.



Here is a BG (background) wolfy made me back before I started my blog...... (I started my blog on December 23, 2011)......Thank you again wolfy...... :'(


Here is a picture of wolfy and me on the day wolfy came back on AJ after quitting the first time.


This is the last time I ever saw wolfy....... :'(


One thing I think is really sad and ironic about the last picture is that when I saw wolfy last, we talked about all our memories together and all the times we spent together, all the way back to when we first met....... :'(

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day....... :'(

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867