Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm Back!!! :D

Hey jammers! As you can infer from the title, I have returned from my vacation! It feels weird sitting in front of a computer again, for I have been accessing the Internet through my iPad for the past two weeks. O_O

Because I have access to my computer again, I can now play Animal Jam again as well! :D

Speaking of Animal Jam, I kind of got mobbed with jamagrams while I was gone. O_O


I personally enjoyed my vacation very much, but it feels good to be home again. :)

That's all for now, and have a jam-tastic day everyone! :D

P.S: THE SCREEN IS TOO BIG. O____O

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wolfstar! I'm having some trouble being able to post considering I'm vacationing in Florida. It would be really helpful if you could post for me. Daily New items are what I usually post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya wolfstar :) Just wanted to say hello! I also wanted to say... RARE ITEM MONDAY IS FREEDOM GLOVES! EPIC WONDERS! GO GO GO! :D

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867