Thursday, June 27, 2013

Updates


Hey Jammers! I know that this blog hasn't been updating in a while because wolfstar is on vacation. So I might try to post once in a while I'm here. I will also be leaving for vacation of Friday basically tomorrow. So I might not be able to post much. Anyway I'm DragonWolf70 wolfstar's friend. My posting differs from hers as I like to post about the new items that are released in Animal Jam. So just hang with me okay? I'm gonna go ahead post about the new freedom items and new freedom party along with some of the other updates. I also like to post the daily new item. So, that's probably what will be on the blog for the next few days :)




These clothing items are located in the Freedom Party.


These Fireworks are also located in the freedom party. They are den items :)



Chicken hat is there as well for clothing.





I'm excited about this! The freedom glove looks really cool!



 
 
Summer Carnival Freedom plushies are available once again behind the cotton candy machine.
 
 
Hummingbirds are leaving Animal Jam outfitters! Along with their cool items. So if you want one get it before July 10th! 13 days to go!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867