Sunday, June 16, 2013

Quick Note On Comments

Hey jammers! I am currently out-of-state, and the only device I can use to connect to the Internet is my iPad.  Even though I can use my iPad if I want to connect to my blogs, I won't be able to post comments nearly as often as I used to because typing comments is 3 times harder on an iPad than on my computer. I also won't be able to post any pictures or videos until I come back.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, and have a jam-tastic day everyone!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. I can post for you wolfstar :3 If you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey WS when you get back.... Check AJ adventures are out (beta)oh and for more information on the subject check dragon's blog: http://dragonwolf70ajuniverse.blogspot.com/2013/06/adventures.html#comment-form : okay it's the subject on it Bye WS! ~ GoldenHunter7

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867