Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Crazy Happenings... :P

Hey jammers! Some interesting and random events have occurred today in Jamaa. :P

Earlier, I was hanging out with DragonWolf70 in the Sarepia Forest, and we danced together for no reason. Then, another friend of mine, samanthapaw727, arrived and started dancing. Right after she started dancing, some nearby strangers picked up the trend, and all six of us danced as a group in the forest! LOL! :P

(From L-R, Front to Back): Me, DragonWolf70, samanthapaw727, three strangers :P
Just now, I visited SparkleWolf123 in Mt. Shiveer when she told me that a certain profile had a name glitch on it! She told me to look up biggestlpsfan (I had actually heard of this name from ilovemypets8 before, but I didn't know at the time that it had a glitch.), and only the first part of lpsfan's animal name showed up!


Apparently the last part of Commander's animal name had been "Canyonkangaroo," but this name was too long to fit on her profile. :P

Also, it's Tuesday, so that means that the weekly diamond is available today! Be sure to log on to receive your diamond!

That's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day! :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867