Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Whaaa...? O_O

Hey jammers! Puptart and I were just hanging out in the Coral Canyons when we saw someone shouting something rather strange (I'm in my freedom outfit in this picture). O_O


I mean seriously; WHO SAYS THAT?! If she wanted to not play Animal Jam anymore, she could have just logged off!

Just a few seconds after she left, another person who thought what she said was strange told us to come to his den, so we did. Then he explained that he was going to tell us top secret information! At this point we only knew this stranger for 30 seconds...

When he left the den, puptart and I RAN to my den while we had the chance. O_O

That's all for now, and have a jam-tastic day! :)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867