Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year......No Updates?! Also Featuring the Daily Jamaaliday Gift

I was getting on Animal Jam today, expecting horses and a monthly member gift, but when I got on, there were NO UPDATES AT ALL!!! No horses for anyone, and no monthly member gift except for those who had joined the club TODAY, which I believe is completely unfair! Not only that, but look what I found while checking out the Jamaa Calendar.

The Jamaa Calendar is still featuring December! I guess it's not ALL bad, though, because at least they updated the Jamaaliday Gifts so we don't have to get ANOTHER pink purse (one was bad enough)! Here is today's Jamaaliday Gift.

I believe this was a good gift to stock us with some money until horses do come out! I would also like to wish everyone reading this post and more a Happy New Year, and we all hope that 2012 turns out even better than 2011 did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867