Sunday, October 21, 2012

ERRRG!!! >:(

GRRRR! We searched at Best Buy, Wal-mart, GameStop, even KROGER just in case they had the Arctic Wolf membership card for Animal Jam, and none of them even had a TAG saying they had them!!!! I even checked on Best Buy's, Toys-r-Us's, and Wal-Mart's websites when I got home to see if they had them there! But nooooo! Best Buy and Toys-R-Us didn't have them at all, and when I searched for it on Wal-Mart's website, I found this! GRRRR!!! D:<

(Click to Enlarge)

Ok, I am REALLY ticked off at National Geographic for making us have to go to the store to get this card. "Oh, and it's only at CERTAIN stores too." GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

5 comments:

  1. Wolfstar, in the animal jam outfitters store online they might sell the arctic wolf there, if so i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going to buy it right there so i know i have the arctic wolf

    tennessee2001

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they did, but I check there earlier today, and it doesn't even say anything about the arctic wolf gift card. It has the lion gift card on there though :l

      Delete
    2. THAT STINKS!!! maybe they will sell them online at the store Later this week... i hope because my family NEVER goes to walmart

      tennessee2001 who is very Upset with animal jam <.<

      Delete
  2. lol, at least u hav a chance of getting it cuz i dun even hav walmart :l

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867