Saturday, October 20, 2012

Invisible Animal Club Established :P

Hey jammers! The other day gggal and I started an Invisible Animal Club in the Lost Temple of Zios. Here is where the club is located. :P


Here is how to get up there:

  1. Do the Lost Temple of Zios Sky Glitch (here is a video I made back in February featuring how to do this; some of you may remember this video XD).


   2.   Click and hold the mouse above your animal until you dissappear from the screen.

Here are the current members of the club:
  1. gggal
  2. wolfstar62867 (me)
  3. sml26662
  4. dadmumme
  5. theorca55
Basicly what we do in this club is we dissappear from the screen (as shown in the picture), and we pull up history chat and chat. :P


If you want to join the Invisible Animal Club, please comment below, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867