Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Remembered What My Halloween Costume In 2011 Was... O_O

Hey jammers. I was just hanging out in Jamaa, when I became rather bored, so I decided to see if i could figure out what I wore for Halloween last year on AJ. I remembered that I used to run around in the Phantom Vortex a lot last year when I was bored, so I decided to go there. I remembered right off the bat I was wearing my bat mask last year (oh haha right off the BAT, BAT mask... lol), so I put that on. Then I figured out the rest from there based off of what I remembered. Here is what I figured out my Halloween costume was. O_O

The only difference between this and my actual outift is that I think back in October of 2011, I still had the blue lava glove I usually wore before trading it for a purple lava glove a month later. (I got my blue lava glove in October 2011) :P

I LOOKED SO WEIRD LAST YEAR!!! O_________________________O Oh well, I guess it could have been worse. :P

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/kids/games/actiongames/animal-jam-sky-high/

    You can play Sky High here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting an arctic wolf tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867