Sunday, December 23, 2012

EPIC GLITCH DISCOVERED!!! :D :D :D

Hey jammers! Guess what?! I spotted an epic glitch today!!! Not only that, but I figured out how to activate it! Here is how you activate this glitch. :D

First, go to your buddy list, and click on one of your friends.

The reason I was able to click on my user on my buddy list was because I did this glitch as ilovewolves43. Also, you can do this with both online and offline friends, but if the friend is online, make sure he/she is not on the same room as you, or it won't work. (LOL LONGEST CAPTION EVER :P :P :P)

Now click on the Animals tab of your friend's profile, and click on a few animals.


After clicking around on the animals on your friend's profile, click on another friend on your buddy list, then click the first friend again.

Again, the friend can be offline or online.


Your friend's profile should come up with something like this.


Those of you who know me on AJ know that I don't normally look like this as my wolf. Normally I look like this. :P


Here are all the combinations of clothes and patterns on my member's wolf I saw so far while performing this glitch. :P





The second pic is my personal favorite, but they all look really weird. XD

Well, that's all for now, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. Hey woldatar i am quiting animal jam. Bye forever









    tennessee2001

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe i was never on much today :P -lilysquinkies- false alarm i'll going skiing next week i can stay and be santa this year :L

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867