Sunday, December 23, 2012

Really -.-

Hey jammers! Hudson15 and I were just hanging out in the Coral Canyons (again XD), and a random person came up and asked "Princess what for your rare headdress?" and katelyn (hudson15) said "nothing sorry :(" Then the random person clarified by saying she wanted the purple headdress on katelyn's trade list, not the blue one she had on, and katelyn responded with "I forgot to remove it, sorry :(" I told katelyn "Don't feel bad, I forget to remove stuff from my trade list ALL THE TIME. At least she didn't cause drama like some ppl :l" and she answered "ya. do I cause a lot of drama?" Right when I said "no, you don't," two other random ppl came up and started being really mean to katelyn, saying "yes you do," "DRAMA QUEEN," "you're a baby," etc. Here is a picture of the two mean jammers in action!!! >:( >:( >:(


Well, that's all for now, and have a jam-tastic day... GRRRRR!!! >:( >:( >:(

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

  1. KATELYN WHO ARE THEY I WILL KICK THERE FACES IN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mewoa NOT SIGNED IN BRO Y MAD A BOUT IT?December 23, 2012 at 10:11 PM

    That guy "ooh a fight" was funny!
    o3o.
    That's what I will do next time!
    xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think "oooh a fight!" was very funny... I think it was more taunting than anything... :l

      Delete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867