Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Late Christmas! :P

Hey jammers! Sorry for not posting in a while; I was just really busy with Christmas on the 25th and company coming to our house 2 days ago. Because of this, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! :D


One of the presents I got for Christmas was actually an AJ Gift Certificate, which gives 25,000 gems! Here are the gems I currently have. O_O


I've NEVER had HALF this many gems since I started AJ!!! O______O

Well, that's all for now jammers, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. You have more then me!!!!! O_O And i have 35,456 gems wow....... :3

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867