Sunday, December 23, 2012

Scammer Alert!!!! :O :O :O

Hey jammers! As you may be able to tell from the title, I spotted a scammer in Jamaa today!!! I was just hanging out with wolf72112, a friend of mine, in the Coral Canyons, when this person, specifically malainarules, screamed "TRADE ME ANYTHING I PROMISE I WON'T ACCEPT!" I knew she was a scammer right away, but wolf decided to trade her to see if she was saying the truth. Based off of what wolf said after the trade, malainarules didn't say the truth. Here is her profile picture.


Here are pictures of this scammer in action.



Also, I have officially owned this blog for a year!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

If you see this jammer, be sure to report her, and have a jam-tastic day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867