Saturday, April 27, 2013

An Awesome Blog :D

Hey jammers! Ok, I haven't posted in FOREEEEVER, and I'm extremely sorry about this. I mentally swore to myself to never post about drama again, and that seriously limited me on what I could post about. It doesn't help that I've been really busy (and lazy) lately. :l

Anyways, here is a link to an awesome friend of mine's, SparkleWolf123's, blog! :D

SparkleWolf123- The Sparkle Of AJ

Yes, I know, the formatting may seem extremely unusual to you. This is because SW made this blog using KidBlog instead of Blogger. :P

I hope you enjoy this awesome blog, and have a jam-tastic day jammers!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. Actually I have a new blog, I made this using Blogger.
    http://sparklewolf123-donutdestiny.blogspot.com/
    Oh, and how do you personalize your commentary, and how do you make a cursor for your blog? It would REALLY help. ~SW~

    ReplyDelete

WHOA!!! Hold up, slam on the brakes!!! In order to comment on my blog, you must follow some VERY important rules! Here they are.

1. No insulting me or anything on my blog in any way.
2. No rascism, hatred, or bullying is allowed.
3. No swearing when commenting on my blog please.
4. Inappropriate comments of any type will NOT be tolerated!
5. Most important rule of all: NEVER I MEAN NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Do ANY of the above and consequences WILL occur. Understood?

These rules are enforced so the AJ Galaxy will continue to be fun and safe for everyone to explore. Have fun commenting! :)

Yours truly,
wolfstar62867